Home » [drink]

[drink] Wichita Martini Specials

2 July 2010 by Maria Mannani 24 Comments

willy_wonkaNot to get all “Sex and the City” on you, but I really do love a good martini. Wichita isn’t exactly known for martini bars. I’ve actually had a little trouble finding bars that know how to make a martini that doesn’t taste like pure alcohol or pure mixer. However, there are a few places around the city that know how to serve a tasty martini.

Some of the best martinis in town come from Mort’s Martini and Cigar Bar (923 E. 1st St.). Aside from their wonderful 2-4-1 specials on Monday nights, they also have the largest variety of martinis in Wichita. Some of my favorites are the Mother Pucker martini and the Banana Split martini. They usually have something for everyone’s taste. Also, during the summer, Mort’s opens their patio and plays live music, which is perfect for enjoying a martini. (Read more about Mort’s.)

Oeno Wine Bar (330 N. Mead St.) has several delicious martinis as well. On Mondays, the wine bar has several select martinis on sale for $5. On Tuesdays, Oeno sells all of their martinis for $5 apiece. They also sell some amazing tapas that pair well with most martinis.

The Loft 150 (150 N. Mosley) has several delicious martinis. My favorite martini from The Loft 150 is an old-fashioned dirty martini. It’s not too dry and always seems to taste just right. This bar also has a fully stocked martini bar to meet nearly anyone’s taste. (Read about more places to get a great dirty martini.)

While I have yet to try the martinis at Mike’s Wine Dive, I’ve heard theirs are well-made. Is there any other place in Wichita that has some extraordinary martinis that I need to check out?

Related posts:

• Netvibes
  • MySpace
  • Technorati
  • Ping.fm

24 Comments »

• Kelly said:

I love Red Rock Canyon’s Laguna Beach martini. I could sit on their patio, listen to live music and drink those all night long (assuming funds were limitless).

• Aubrey said:

Bella Luna has great martinis, too. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, they are half-priced!

• Aaron said:

Check out Kanai out west. The blueberry cocktail and aquavit/bell pepper are incredible

• subway surfers easter said:

It’ll also save a lot of cash and time for those on a restricted
    budget who want to successfully expand their companies.
    Duplicating things that have already been proven to work is a great strategy when
    you are trying to grow your business and build a team.
    It is a platform used by hundreds of millions of people and this amazing potential can
    be used for business as well.

• bubble witch saga cheats said:

This kind of game gives a real experience of building a
    farm and planting trees. The ease of use and dissemination of content, tagging of friends
    and related users on shared items is yet another great Facebook feature.
    This is the over simplified model of the game dynamics.

• Hidden Shadows Hack said:

It is based on a somewhat simple concept and can be very challenging but is also very
    addictive. These games are easy to understand, fun for kids and can be played alone
    or as challenges with other people. If you are still not satisfied then you can enjoy the naughty fun of drag racing games which would surely leave you craving for more.

• candy crush saga tips said:

Because here is a list of multiplayer games is that the leave was asked for more.
    That is particularly true if they begin to beat such games.
    Procedures to developing a cell phone game start
    by creating a plan, followed by creating the artwork, then developing your own gameplay, next is combining
    the artwork and gameplay, and lastly is by posting
    your brand new game on the web for income.

• week car insurance uk said:

You better believe it when it comes to financing a
    new car. 6 per cent of successful applicants compared with the amount consumers could earn by using a credit card, but a cardholder needs to
    be takenOnce you’ve become aware of suspicious activity, immediate action
    is required.

• Not Fake said:

Like other loans, automotive loans likewise have 2 types, secured personal loans
    and loans Not Fake there are a large
    amount of merciless lenders on the market and you also tend not to desire to become another
    victim of these rate of curiosity.

• bodog thai said:

Hi there, just became alert to your blog throigh Google,
    and found thst it’s truly informative. Iam gonna watch out for brussels.
    I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people wwill be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

Here is my webpage … bodog thai

• buy league of legends codes by freeleagueoflegendscodes.com said:

It’s going to be finish of mine day, except before finish I am reading this enormous post to improve my experience.

my web-site: buy league of legends codes by freeleagueoflegendscodes.com

• m88 said:

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend
    who had been doing a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me lunch simply because I discovered it for
    him… lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thank YOU for the
    meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to talk about this issue here on your website.

Look into my web-site – m88

• 188bet link said:

I enjoy looking hrough a pozt that can make people think.
    Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

Feel free to visit my website … 188bet link

• candy crush saga hack facebook said:

These days, no one can even change the candy crush saga cheat games as long as three days that no other than dodging and rotating.
    Just like my rather fanciful dream of her sister’s weak soul’s plea for help installing Windows
    Mobile, which candy crush saga cheat can be a hassle
    free manner. The free mobile games are available candy crush saga
    cheat in a short registration process. Assassin’s Creed is developed in collaboration with Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft Annecy, Gameloft candy crush saga
    cheat and Griptonoite Games.

Here is my webpage candy crush saga hack facebook

• get legal cocaine said:

I am truly glad to read this webpage posts which contains lots of helpful facts, thanks
    for providing these kinds of data.

• m88 said:

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it hard to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
    I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure where to start.
    Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Appreciate
    it

Here is my web blog: m88

• phen375 québec pharmacie said:

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve
    worked hard on. Any recommendations?

• Rosann said:

Hello there, simply turned into alert to your blog via Google, and located that it is truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate for those who continue this in future. Many folks can be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!|

• Glipho.com said:

Glipho.com…

verb [ICT] » Blog Archive » [drink] Wichita Martini Specials…

• advance auto parts coupon codes said:

advance auto parts coupon codes…

verb [ICT] » Blog Archive » [drink] Wichita Martini Specials…

• Brandon Colker said:

Brandon Colker…

verb [ICT] » Blog Archive » [drink] Wichita Martini Specials…

• lingual braces las vegas cost said:

lingual braces las vegas cost…

verb [ICT] » Blog Archive » [drink] Wichita Martini Specials…

• Kelly said:

Avoid purchasing private medical health insurance (Kelly) a plan, the idea will
    be to find a new policy. Australia is lucky to have a good amount to maintain your expenses.
    If you have a good amount on your premiums, and then they can get all the help you need.

• Toe Pain said:

Symptoms may include eye pain, fever, asthma, rashes and intestinal cramping.
    Any kind of injury may affect the foot such as fractures, bruises or trauma.

The i – Pad 2S aka i – Pad HD aka i – Pad 3 is
    now known as just the i – Pad.

Also visit my site … Toe Pain

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

Anyone is free to leave comments on any verb [ICT] post. Although verb [ICT] staffers don't actively monitor comments, we will consider removing any comments we find to be offensive, libelous, hateful, etc. If you see such a comment, please click the "report comment" link. Comment threads may be closed after a period of time to prevent spam.

You can use these tags:

This is a Gravatar-enabled website. To get your own globally-recognized-avatar, please register at Gravatar.